Fibrocystic Disease and Fibroids
While Fibrocystic Disease (breast cysts) and fibroids (uterine) aren't clinically associated, they both do share many similarities. These similarities include:
- They're not really diseases, but more natural physiological conditions.
- They're linked to hormone changes.
- They're rooted in chronic inflammation.
- They have cyst-like qualities.
- They involve fibrous tissue.
- They vary in size and are usually slow growing.
- They tend to occur between the ages of 30 and 40.
- They're more common in black women than white women.
- They become more pronounced and cause discomfort during the menstrual cycle.
- They're harmless, meaning they're benign.
- They decrease in size after menopause.
- They represent emotional toxic dump sites.
- They're psychologically associated with the struggle to embrace one's feminine energy without embracing gender expectations.
If you, a loved one or a friend suffers from fibroids or Fibrocystic Disease, you will want to join me on this Your Health teleclass as I will be sharing what you can do holistically to shrink or even eliminate both breast cysts and uterine fibroids without surgery. I will also be sharing the hidden psychological meanings behind them, what they look like in the energy field, and how to map their origin site and symptom sites in the chakras.
Downloads are non-returnable and non-refundable after purchase.
|NEW! Try Before You Buy|
|PREVIEW||Preview the reference sheet for this Teleclass